- Nalini SINGH's Angel's Blood - the first in the series "Guild Hunters" and I'm hoping to also receive the fifth in the series to review for Booksellers.
- Daniel Blake SMITH's An American Betrayal: Cherokee Patriots and the Trail of Tears - non-fiction, back at the public library now, but I'm off to reborrow it next week
- E L JAMES' Fifty Shades of Grey - bought it out of curiosity and it had been reduced to below $20.
- Marie GREY's Irish In the Blood - bought from the public library culled books table for $2., simply because I'm of Irish extraction and it looks like a good story
- Lou GERAETS' A Soldier's Life - always been keen on war tales, and managed to get a copy before its official release/launch.
- I'm expecting Melanie WADHAM's Velvet Lies, Muted Cries a new novel about domestic violence, to be reviewed for Booksellers
15 October 2012
Thanks to the load of studies, working with the local writing group, preparing for NaNoWriMo, and general blogging, I have five books partly read. Here's the list, so you'll know what review to hope for later.